Skip to main content

The Holy Spirit Moves 6

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom!
The faith realm is God's realm. It is Jesus realm, and it is the realm of the Holy Spirit. Even all believers in Jesus Christ belongs in that realm. If you are a born-again Christian, this is your realm. You're a creature of faith.

1 John 5: 4
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

I want you to understand that victory is always attached to faith. When you get into faith you have entered into the realm of victory in whatever area it is where you're standing on God's Word. The realm of faith is filled with unlimited possibilities. If you come to think of it, you will realize that every step into faith is a step into divine creativity.

In April 1994, I went to the UCH to fellowship with the Praise Temple which was founded by a friend, Dr. Sola Fola-Alade. It was a church which consisted mainly of medical students. As result of this they have to set up new people to run the church every year.

On that day, they were believing God to provide for them someone who will be playing the keyboard to assist in the worship of God. An unskilled brother was brought out. They wanted God to give the him the ability to play the instrument of music.

The resident Pastor called me out to join them in order to pray for the brother. The moment they called me out, I felt the anointing of Holy Spirit burn in my right hand. I knew that brother was going down. As soon as I joined the brethren to lay hands on him, he collapsed under the power of the Holy Spirit, got up and began to play the keyboard with supernatural skill!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

The Holy Spirit Moves 4

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! The works of the Holy Spirit varies, no one knows it all. But it's so exciting when one finds out about them. I was part of the Faith Clinic team that travelled with Dr. I. K. U. Ibeneme to minister at a campmeeting, December 1985. It was a deliverance session with the church on the outskirt of Lagos State. Our method of ministry was to ask individuals what problem they have, and we minister accordingly. After I had prayed with several people, it came to the turn of a brother. I went thru the normal process of our ministration and he stuttered and said, 'I am a stammerer'. I was flabbergasted because at that moment I didn't know what to do. But I just said, 'In Jesus' name, I plead the blood. Be healed!' and I took off to another place. During the testimony time, the brother said in very clear words, 'You know me. . . ' and the place became wild with excitement and shouts of 'Hallelujah!' rended the air!...