Skip to main content

The Act of Faith 1

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom! This is how the prayer of faith works. This is the principle that even Jesus worked with while He was here on earth:

Mark 11: 24
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

1. You must desire something. You must have a picture of what you want God to provide for you. There must be something you hope to have - something you're eager for, eg, forgiveness of sins; healing of sicknesses and diseases; provision of material things; Holy Spirit baptism; spiritual gifts; anointing; wisdom and so on.

2. Ask God, your Father, for it in Jesus' name. Jesus says, "And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full" (John 16:23-24).

3. Believe in your HEART THAT YOU RECIEVE WHAT YOU ASKED FOR WHEN YOU PRAYED (Mark 11: 24). This is where you either win or lose out. What you believe and say at this point, and afterwards, determines what you get or don't get. Jesus says, "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive" (Matthew 21:22). You must call those things which be not as though they were so that they'll become. Then, thank God for the answer.

4. If you believe and speak right, your answer will come. What you say must match what you believe. This is not a game. It's real. Our God can do anything. God bless you as you continue to study todays lesson and start using it to get things done in your life. It's all going to be according to your faith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

.::Steps To Receiving The Holy Ghost Baptism Now::.

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola A man wrote my boss, Revd (Dr.) I.K.U. Ibeneme, in 1990 from Calabar. He was a staff of Nigeria Prisons Service. He desired to be filled with the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking with other tongues. Dr. Ibeneme passed the letter unto me to attend to. He knew since 1985 that this is my area of interest. I took up the assignment and dealt with it. When the man followed the same steps I am about to give you, the Holy Ghost fell upon him, he fell down and began to speak in tongues for the next two hours! Jesus is the One who baptizes with the Holy Ghost and fire up till now. I will show you few instances in the Bible where people experienced the Holy Ghost baptism with the evidence of speaking in tongues: Acts 2:4 4 And THEY WERE ALL FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST, AND BEGAN TO SPEAK WITH OTHER TONGUES, AS THE SPIRIT GAVE THEM UTTERANCE. Acts 10:37-46 37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began ...