Skip to main content

The Believers' Authority 7

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom! You need to understand this: Faith is the mode of operation in the Kingdom of God.

If you have anything wrong with your body, you must learn how to use your authority by faith so that you can be healed.

Some people outrightly don't believe in this act of God for various reasons, one of which is that there are people they know who have tried using faith when they had physical challenges and ended up dying because somehow their faith failed them or they know people who have tried to believe God for things, telling others regarding what they were attempting to do by faith and still didn't recieve anything. I know that people have experienced these things.

I also know about those who prayed for things and got them. I am one of them. I know from experience that you can mis-apply the Word of God in such a way that it won't work for you. If you make a mistake in applying God's Word, it won't work. This is the reason why you must look over God's Word one by one. You must pay a close attention to it (Proverbs 4: 20-22).

Understand this: the name of Jesus Christ will only work where His person would work. Where His Person won't work, His name will not. When you use His name in faith, it will bring the desired result to you, everytime! (You need to think about this). Jesus said, "If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you" (John 15: 7). Let's look at the price Jesus paid for your healing from the book of Isaiah:

Isaiah 53: 4-5

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

The above Bible verses shows us the things Jesus did in order for us to have all the things I have been talking about, especially divine healing. Instead of people to find out how they can be healed today, since God healed in the past, they are busy trying to prove He doesn't heal anymore. I don't think anybody could be more foolish than doing that. If God answered someone's prayer last week, I would want to find out how mine will be answered today.

The Bible says about Jesus, "How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him" (Acts 10: 38). Here, the Bible called sickness Devil's oppression, and Jesus healed people from it then, and He is still healing today. For the Bible says, "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever" (Hebrews 13: 8). This means that if He healed yesterday, He will still heal today and tomorrow.

Having said that, anytime you feel something is wrong with any part of your physical body, before you run to the hospital, lay your hand on that part of your body, and say, "In the name of Jesus, I command my body to be healed of whatever is wrong with it, right now!" When you do it this way, Jesus has promised that He will get to do exactly what you asked to be done: "If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it" (John 14: 14). Sickness and disease are parts of the power of the devil which you have been given power over as a child of God (read Luke 10: 19).

The moment you command like that, you must believe that it is done, for Jesus said, "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith" (Mark 11: 24). Please, take time to meditate on this verse before and after you must have exercised your God-given authority. Till next time, God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Soldier Gone To Headquaters

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! A senior friend just went home to be with the Lord, PASTOR PATRICK EZEKUDE OBAZE. He was aged 78 years old. I got to know him in 1985 after I became a part of the Faith Clinic which was founded by Rev. (Dr.) I.K.U. Ibeneme of blessed memory. Uncle 'Bobo' Obaze, as was fondly called by Dr. Ibeneme, was one of the numerous workers that the Faith Clinic had in those days in the mid-80s. All the workers came from different churches and ministries, and were of various ages and giftings. In spite of his age, He was simple and humble. He was easy to get along with, and very kind. He loved Jesus and was as excited about Him as anyone of us was who were much younger than he was. Like other workers of the ministry he was involved in deliverance ministrations. He often traveled with Dr. Ibeneme for outside ministrations. He also had a special love to minister the Holy Ghost baptism. He had great success in this area of ministry. I know it because I was a...

Time Element in Faith

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! There is an element of time involved in the principle of faith. Misunderstanding this important element will cause a failure of faith. The Bible says, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1). When should one take the step of faith? (Now!) Paul said, "Now faith is . . . the evidence of things not seen". When you are standing by faith, what you're believing God for is neither seen nor felt. You're just standing in faith for it - calling those things which be not as though they were. If you've asked God for a car, by faith you say, 'I believe that I have my car now.' This is neither pretence nor a lie. You really must believe this way. You don't have to see it first or feel it before you believe it. In fact, we do not need to look for any sign or hear a voice to know our prayers are heard. Once we pray, God wants us to believe that the need is met NOW WHE...

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...