Skip to main content

The Power of God #2

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Each time when we take the step of faith what we want is for the power of God to manifest on our behalf to provide something for us, heal us and fill us up with the Holy Spirit to overflowing. But in attempting to take the faith stand many have taken it wrongly and it hasn't work.

Observe what Jesus said to do closely: "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them" (Mark 11:24).

In attempting to do what Jesus said, many have taken the step of believing that God is going to do it or He's busy working on it, after Jesus had clearly instructed us to BELIEVE THAT WE RECIEVE THEM, WHEN WE PRAY.

It's like what the Apostle Paul said in the book of Romans, Call things which be not as though they were, in faith, so that they will become exactly that.

When you're believing for the healing of your physical body, you must believe that God has healed you even when you still feel sick. You must believe THAT God has healed you, not working on it. The moment you pray about it is when you are to believe that you have recieved it, and it shall be so to you.

Things happen and people get sick with terrible diseases, and as a result people die. But it does not have to be so for you. God's power is at your disposal to use in overcoming the sicknesses and diseases. You just have to learn how to use your faith to wield the power. There's no sickness or disease you can't overcome. Jesus says, "If you ask anything in my name, I will do it" (John 14:14). You can tell sickness and disease exactly what you want them to do in Jesus name and it will be done. Eg, "Sickness, I command you to die out of my body right now, in the name of Jesus!" and it will obey you. You can get rid of any disease this way.

Till next posting, God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

The Holy Spirit Moves 4

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! The works of the Holy Spirit varies, no one knows it all. But it's so exciting when one finds out about them. I was part of the Faith Clinic team that travelled with Dr. I. K. U. Ibeneme to minister at a campmeeting, December 1985. It was a deliverance session with the church on the outskirt of Lagos State. Our method of ministry was to ask individuals what problem they have, and we minister accordingly. After I had prayed with several people, it came to the turn of a brother. I went thru the normal process of our ministration and he stuttered and said, 'I am a stammerer'. I was flabbergasted because at that moment I didn't know what to do. But I just said, 'In Jesus' name, I plead the blood. Be healed!' and I took off to another place. During the testimony time, the brother said in very clear words, 'You know me. . . ' and the place became wild with excitement and shouts of 'Hallelujah!' rended the air!...