Skip to main content

Happy 50th Birthday Dr. Joda

Dear Rev. Joda, It is with great joy and delight that i Join millions of believers from around the world, whose lives have been impacted by your ministry one way or the other, to say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU COACH! WISHING YOU MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY WITH LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY". The best of your sermons is yet to be preached/taught; the best of your books is yet to be written and published. Your best carreer yet, in God, is yet to be achieved. Although I know I am younger than you are, it is really wonderful to know that you are this young and have achieved as much as you have in the kingdom of God, to HIS GLORY AND HONOUR! I have no regrets knowing you since 1988 June when we met at the School Of Ministry, organised by Archbishop Benson Idahosa of blessed memory till now. Even, in ministry, you have been a good source of encouragement and inspiration to me with the right hand of fellowship which you gave me. Thanks. When I consideered having a home church, it was easy for me to move to CCIC Ibadan, especially because of your pleasant personality. May God bless you and uphold you, and grace you to ACCOMPLISH MUCH MORE IN HIS KINGDOM, IN HEALTH, PROSPERITY AND LONG LIFE to His glory. May you fulfil God's utmost desire for your life in the Name of our precious Saviour Jesus Christ! God bless. urs In Him,
Revd 'Remi Tejumola
NEW LIFE GLOBAL OUTREACH MINISTRIES

Comments

Rev Tej. what a beauty birthday wish to an enigma called coach in TJ my uncompromising leadership mentor. How's ur ministry. I am Sanni Kay in Phc. In case you don't rember me, ask Rev. Dr. Phillip Okerentugba.

May the All Mighty keep your minitry and enrich it whith quantum blessings in Jesus name. Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

.::Steps To Receiving The Holy Ghost Baptism Now::.

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola A man wrote my boss, Revd (Dr.) I.K.U. Ibeneme, in 1990 from Calabar. He was a staff of Nigeria Prisons Service. He desired to be filled with the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking with other tongues. Dr. Ibeneme passed the letter unto me to attend to. He knew since 1985 that this is my area of interest. I took up the assignment and dealt with it. When the man followed the same steps I am about to give you, the Holy Ghost fell upon him, he fell down and began to speak in tongues for the next two hours! Jesus is the One who baptizes with the Holy Ghost and fire up till now. I will show you few instances in the Bible where people experienced the Holy Ghost baptism with the evidence of speaking in tongues: Acts 2:4 4 And THEY WERE ALL FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST, AND BEGAN TO SPEAK WITH OTHER TONGUES, AS THE SPIRIT GAVE THEM UTTERANCE. Acts 10:37-46 37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began ...