Skip to main content

Healing is Yours Now!

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom! There is a verse of the Bible that's been so very strong in my heart for over 24hrs now. I sensed that I am to share it with you first before attempting to round off what I am sharing about Technology.

Here it is:

1 Peter 2: 24
24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

The process Jesus took to get us forgiveness for our sins is the same one He used to get us healing and health - by the sacrifice of Himself. He gave Himself as our substitute. He took our sins in exchange for His righteousness, and our diseases for His health as a result of which forgiveness and healing is a reality today. The Son of God took our place at the place of God's judgement. So, in the perfect will of God forgiveness and healing are freely yours now. The Bible says, "By whose stripes YE WERE HEALED". You may not feel like this now, but you have been healed! YOU ARE HEALED! This is what you need to believe and accept so that it will become a reality in your body now.

It is because of this provision that we now have a story like this one in the Bible: "And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch. And of the rest durst no man join himself to them: but the people magnified them. And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.) Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them. There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one" (Acts 5: 12-16).

Jesus paid the price for you to be completely well. As you're reading this, you can recieve your healing from any sickness or disease that has troubled you. Be healed right now in Jesus name! Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

The Holy Spirit Moves 4

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! The works of the Holy Spirit varies, no one knows it all. But it's so exciting when one finds out about them. I was part of the Faith Clinic team that travelled with Dr. I. K. U. Ibeneme to minister at a campmeeting, December 1985. It was a deliverance session with the church on the outskirt of Lagos State. Our method of ministry was to ask individuals what problem they have, and we minister accordingly. After I had prayed with several people, it came to the turn of a brother. I went thru the normal process of our ministration and he stuttered and said, 'I am a stammerer'. I was flabbergasted because at that moment I didn't know what to do. But I just said, 'In Jesus' name, I plead the blood. Be healed!' and I took off to another place. During the testimony time, the brother said in very clear words, 'You know me. . . ' and the place became wild with excitement and shouts of 'Hallelujah!' rended the air!...