Skip to main content

The Holy Spirit



It has being a glorious adventure travelling to different places and churches teaching and ministering about the Holy Spirit to many people with a lot lives transformed. Even in many of the meetings people got healed, filled with the Holy Spirit and began to flow in the gifts of the Holy Spirit. There's even another program that I hold with mainly believers in their churches called The Holy Ghost Invasion where they got empowered with the anointing for signs and wonders for evangelism. In this meeting, many also discover the actual call of God upon their lives. As soon as my website is ready you will be able to access some of the testimonies in full about the various kinds of meetings I hold about the Holy Spirit. Truly, the Holy Spirit is here on earth, and WORKING MIGHTILY! I am a guest lecturer on the subject of the Holy Spirit at several Bible Schools and colleges of ministry where the students got equipped by God to minister in power. I am not a pastor over any congregation. I am an intinery apostolic teacher with a global mandate on my life honoring invitations to every church that wants my kind of ministry. I do worship, with my family, as a member of Christ Chapel International Churches, Pastored by Revd Elekima Ekine. The church was founded by Revd (Dr.) Chris Tunde Joda who has given full recognition to my ministry. By my next posting I will begin to share some of my thoughts about the Holy Spirit. Till then, God bless.


Yours,


Revd 'Remi Tejumola


Phone +234-803-344-9182

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Element in Faith

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! There is an element of time involved in the principle of faith. Misunderstanding this important element will cause a failure of faith. The Bible says, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1). When should one take the step of faith? (Now!) Paul said, "Now faith is . . . the evidence of things not seen". When you are standing by faith, what you're believing God for is neither seen nor felt. You're just standing in faith for it - calling those things which be not as though they were. If you've asked God for a car, by faith you say, 'I believe that I have my car now.' This is neither pretence nor a lie. You really must believe this way. You don't have to see it first or feel it before you believe it. In fact, we do not need to look for any sign or hear a voice to know our prayers are heard. Once we pray, God wants us to believe that the need is met NOW WHE...

A Soldier Gone To Headquaters

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! A senior friend just went home to be with the Lord, PASTOR PATRICK EZEKUDE OBAZE. He was aged 78 years old. I got to know him in 1985 after I became a part of the Faith Clinic which was founded by Rev. (Dr.) I.K.U. Ibeneme of blessed memory. Uncle 'Bobo' Obaze, as was fondly called by Dr. Ibeneme, was one of the numerous workers that the Faith Clinic had in those days in the mid-80s. All the workers came from different churches and ministries, and were of various ages and giftings. In spite of his age, He was simple and humble. He was easy to get along with, and very kind. He loved Jesus and was as excited about Him as anyone of us was who were much younger than he was. Like other workers of the ministry he was involved in deliverance ministrations. He often traveled with Dr. Ibeneme for outside ministrations. He also had a special love to minister the Holy Ghost baptism. He had great success in this area of ministry. I know it because I was a...

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...