Skip to main content

I'm Back To Go Again

BACK TO BASE
Revd 'Remi Tejumola
It's July, and I'm back to town, about to go again. The last two months have been great! In May, I told you about my trip for the Summer Slam Bible School where I lectured on the Holy Spirit. Thank God for the results we had. one of my new books is out, Praying Enough?, while the other, 'The Reality of the Holy Spirit' is still in writing. Last month, I was back to Port Harcourt to be the guest of the Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship International, Okporo Chapter. We had a glorious time in the 3 day Holy Ghost Seminar. I was last with them 4years ago during which time many of them got baptised in the Holy Spirit. During this year's seminar, many wonderful things also happened. People received the gifts of the Spirit with special emphasis on the Gifts of Healings. The palms of their hands began to burn with the Healing Anointing from the Lord. Some people gave their lives to the Lord on the very first day of the event. Glory be to God! The Friday night, after the FGBMFI meeting, I ministered at the all-night meeting of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Christ Ambassadors' Parish, pastored by Pastor Chike Ogbonda, then on Sunday I was with the Sonlife Christian Center, pastored by Revd Johnson Ariyibi all at Port Harcourt. I also had a marvellous time over there as well. It was their mid-year Thanksgiving Service.




The Pastor of the Redeemed Church of God, with his wife and son, took me out on a special treat for a buffet at the Presidential Hotel. I was overwhelmed!




From the 18th of this month, July, till the 21st, I will be going again via Port Harcourt right to Cross-River State, Owerri to lecture at a Bible School and then minister in some Christ Chapel international Churches center, and then return to Ibadan to minister and lecture at the God Will Do It Ministries' Bible School Crash Course that takes place in Ibadan twice a year.




If you know how to pray, pray for me, ok. More doors of utterance are opening up. Also, if you want to support my work, please get in touch. I will very much appreciate it. God bless you.




Tel: +2348033449182

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

The Holy Spirit Moves 4

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! The works of the Holy Spirit varies, no one knows it all. But it's so exciting when one finds out about them. I was part of the Faith Clinic team that travelled with Dr. I. K. U. Ibeneme to minister at a campmeeting, December 1985. It was a deliverance session with the church on the outskirt of Lagos State. Our method of ministry was to ask individuals what problem they have, and we minister accordingly. After I had prayed with several people, it came to the turn of a brother. I went thru the normal process of our ministration and he stuttered and said, 'I am a stammerer'. I was flabbergasted because at that moment I didn't know what to do. But I just said, 'In Jesus' name, I plead the blood. Be healed!' and I took off to another place. During the testimony time, the brother said in very clear words, 'You know me. . . ' and the place became wild with excitement and shouts of 'Hallelujah!' rended the air!...