Skip to main content

Ministry Update





Hello there, Fellas!



It's me again back from exciting ministry times around Nigeria. Truly, I didn't travel to Owerri as previously planned because my host had to travel outside the country to attend his daughter's graduation in the UK. I agree with that 100%. You must always be there for your family. The trip to Owerri via Port Harcourt is rescheduled to hold in August. So I'm going to be their august visitor indeed. Ha,ha! I'll let you know the exact dates in my next posting.







Last night I was with the God Will Do It Ministries and I lectured the SODAH Crash Programme students on the Holy Spirit as usual. We really had a glorious time with God. Immediately after I closed, the president and his wife, Revd (Dr.) & Revd (Mrs.) Gomba Oyor, showed up to share pleasantries with the students and ME! We took pictures with them. I took them with my camera phone. You can see them up there^.

I will be holding a seminar on the Holy Spirit with a Believers' Fellowship every Wednesday of the month of August here in Ibadan. The theme of the program is The Knowledge and the Power of God which tallies very much with the manuscript of my soon to be printed book on The Reality Of the Holy Spirit.

My ministry's programme The Holy Ghost Miracle Service will start again in September. It was suspended for several years for logistics reasons. But I believe that now we will start again and this time it won't stop again by the grace of God and your support.

Right now we are looking at getting our own ministry equipments eg, PA system, a Bus, band with keyboards and guitars etc. If you are interested in this, you may get in touch with me. Once these equipments come in, we can also plan our Holy Ghost Crusades, Holy Ghost Invasion programmes. Of course, we do need your support on a regular basis, like at the least, every month.

You may get in-touch with me thru my phone +2348033449182 and email, rev_remitejumola@yahoo.com or you may Pay directly into my account with the First Bank Plc, Revd Oluremi O. Tejumola. acct. nos: 1233010160063. Once money is paid, please contact me on phone. God Bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

The Holy Spirit Moves 4

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! The works of the Holy Spirit varies, no one knows it all. But it's so exciting when one finds out about them. I was part of the Faith Clinic team that travelled with Dr. I. K. U. Ibeneme to minister at a campmeeting, December 1985. It was a deliverance session with the church on the outskirt of Lagos State. Our method of ministry was to ask individuals what problem they have, and we minister accordingly. After I had prayed with several people, it came to the turn of a brother. I went thru the normal process of our ministration and he stuttered and said, 'I am a stammerer'. I was flabbergasted because at that moment I didn't know what to do. But I just said, 'In Jesus' name, I plead the blood. Be healed!' and I took off to another place. During the testimony time, the brother said in very clear words, 'You know me. . . ' and the place became wild with excitement and shouts of 'Hallelujah!' rended the air!...