Skip to main content

The Best Place

Where in this world would you consider as the best place for good things to happen to you? (In a church; at a crusade ground; in Israel; at Rome, where?)

Before you answer this question, let me give you an imaginary story (It could have happened): A sister travelled on pilgrimmage to Israel, and while she was there, she got baptised into the Holy Spirit and started speaking with tongues and prophesying. When she returned back to her country she did with all excitement, thinking she was more blessed in her experience than those who didn't go for the pilgrimmage. But is that true?

Let me be frank with you, the best place in the world for any good thing to happen to you is where you are now. By the grace of God, I have ministered the Holy Ghost to people in the taxi, at bus-stops, in different offices, during church services, at the back of some houses and at the front, on the football field, in Hotel ballrooms and many other types of places. This may sound funny, but the result is the same - heaven met them where they are.

When God was imparting the anointing of the Prophet Moses on the 70 elders of Israel, two of them were not present where the other 68 were, but still got what God wanted them to have.

You can recieve whatever God desires that you should have as you ask in accordance to His will and get it, unless He leads you to go somewhere else for it. Jesus could have gotten the Apostle Paul filled with the Holy Ghost on the way to Damascus, but He led him to Damascus and sent His disciple, Ananias, to finish up the deal, and got his eyes opened right there in Damascus. Ananias did not ask him to go back to Israel for anything. God met Paul right there in Damascus.

Today is the last day of September, 2008. I pray that you will experience many good things wherever you may be in the next month of October in the name of Jesus. Amen!

+Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

The Holy Spirit Moves 4

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! The works of the Holy Spirit varies, no one knows it all. But it's so exciting when one finds out about them. I was part of the Faith Clinic team that travelled with Dr. I. K. U. Ibeneme to minister at a campmeeting, December 1985. It was a deliverance session with the church on the outskirt of Lagos State. Our method of ministry was to ask individuals what problem they have, and we minister accordingly. After I had prayed with several people, it came to the turn of a brother. I went thru the normal process of our ministration and he stuttered and said, 'I am a stammerer'. I was flabbergasted because at that moment I didn't know what to do. But I just said, 'In Jesus' name, I plead the blood. Be healed!' and I took off to another place. During the testimony time, the brother said in very clear words, 'You know me. . . ' and the place became wild with excitement and shouts of 'Hallelujah!' rended the air!...