Skip to main content

Are You Prepared?

I hope it's not too late to say, "Happy New Year" to you my friend. Anyway, Hi! I wish you a most fulfilling year 2009 in Jesus' name!

I've been busy that's why I have not posted any other message since September. But now we are here. I hope you are alright. I've been better too. Thank God.

What I have for you now is a WAKE UP CALL. You'd better take your sit and get it straight!

I have taken note of the fact that most believers are ill-prepared for the circumstances that came their way in the very recent past, and that's quite pathetic.

Let me ask you this question, What will you do, as a believer, if you are faced with sickness and disease situation? Do you have any idea at all what you should do? And where spiritual things are concerned, if you found yourself faced with a demonic situation, do you know what to do in order to overcome it?

A medical doctor, named, Dr. Colbert, wrote a series of books, titled, WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW MAY BE KILLING YOU? What you are ignorant of may be the very thing that is killing YOU! God lamented, "My people perish for lack of KNOWLEDGE!" (Hosea 4: 6). God desires that you have knowledge. He desires that you know all the things you need to know in order live and exist successfully in this world.

When people visit grocery stores they know exactly what they need to buy and that is what they bought. Believers need to visit Christian bookstores to get their needed balanced spiritual diets whether or not their pastors are giving it to them. You need to read and study the various books on different topics that the Bible talks about. The Bible says, "Man shall live by every WORD that proceeds from the mouth of God" (Matthew 4: 4). EVERY WORD!

Your preparation starts when you begin to read and study the Word of God, and other Christian literatures, listen to messages on both audio and video tapes and cds. That's how to get started because these things that are taught from the Bible are the things you can use to get ahead in life and experience your victories in ALL AREAS OF YOUR LIFE!

Please, GET STARTED! God bless.

*Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Time Element in Faith

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! There is an element of time involved in the principle of faith. Misunderstanding this important element will cause a failure of faith. The Bible says, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1). When should one take the step of faith? (Now!) Paul said, "Now faith is . . . the evidence of things not seen". When you are standing by faith, what you're believing God for is neither seen nor felt. You're just standing in faith for it - calling those things which be not as though they were. If you've asked God for a car, by faith you say, 'I believe that I have my car now.' This is neither pretence nor a lie. You really must believe this way. You don't have to see it first or feel it before you believe it. In fact, we do not need to look for any sign or hear a voice to know our prayers are heard. Once we pray, God wants us to believe that the need is met NOW WHE...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...