Skip to main content

Technology


By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom!
I want to tell you a truth: I've been able to post as many messages as you have seen because I recently learnt how to update my blogspot via my email through my cellphone while on the road.

Now I don't have to get into the comfort of my home to access the internet and then navigate to my blogspot.

I've been checking my emails and sending emails through my phone for more than a year now.

We live in a modern world with a lot of technological advancements. I have on my phone a Bible application with which I study the Bible from Genesis to the book of Revelation without missing a verse. I also use it to prepare the messages for my blogspot on the internet.

I also have two mobile phone Dictionaries on my cellphone. I can check for meanings of words on the go.

You may think, 'The phone must be pretty expensive', but on the contrary, it's not. You can now have smartphones which costs ranges from N12,000 to over N100,000. The one I use cost me just N18,000 which includes the cost of the memory stick.

I make & recieve calls; send & recieve sms; check, send emails & update my blogspot. When I need to, I browse the internet on my phone. In my next posting, I will share with you some features you need to have on your cellphone that will enable you to do all aforementioned and more.

In this day and age, you need to be smart. We are no longer in the Stone Age.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Time Element in Faith

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! There is an element of time involved in the principle of faith. Misunderstanding this important element will cause a failure of faith. The Bible says, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1). When should one take the step of faith? (Now!) Paul said, "Now faith is . . . the evidence of things not seen". When you are standing by faith, what you're believing God for is neither seen nor felt. You're just standing in faith for it - calling those things which be not as though they were. If you've asked God for a car, by faith you say, 'I believe that I have my car now.' This is neither pretence nor a lie. You really must believe this way. You don't have to see it first or feel it before you believe it. In fact, we do not need to look for any sign or hear a voice to know our prayers are heard. Once we pray, God wants us to believe that the need is met NOW WHE...

Hope, And Then Have Faith in God!

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! There is a clear difference between hope and faith. Hope cannot achieve anything without faith, and faith has nothing to recieve without hope. Hope expects and faith recieves. One of hope's definition is 'eager yearning'. Hope dreams and will keep you smiling, but achieve nothing more than that. Hope is a picture of the things you want to have. Faith, on the other hand, does not expect anything. It is a reciever. Faith takes the unrealities of hope and brings them into the realm of reality. "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11: 1). It's just as if hope has been there waiting and achieving nothing untill faith arrived and grabbed hope and bring into reality what hope dreamt about. Now listen up, faith doesn't just come. Faith is produced through the knowledge of the Word of God that you've repeatedly heard (Romans 10: 17). Many times you don't have to hear God...