Skip to main content

The Believers' Authority 11

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom! Each born-again Christian is clothed royally because he is God's child. Imagine this, the Maker of heaven and earth is your Father - the Creator of the universe is your Dad. This is Jesus status and it is yours as well. Now let's check out how to exercise your authority.

Mark 11: 24
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Jesus just gave us a principle on how to use our faith. You see, faith is never based on what you see or feel. It is based on the Word of God.

Mark 11: 24 can be applied in at least 3 different ways:

1. You can use it while praying to God;

2. You can make use of it when you want to speak to a mountain that you're confronted with;

3. You can use it to speak your everyday language in a way that will affect your life positively.

What do you want to accomplish with your authority? Cast out devils or destroy their works against you? Note that you can't see them. They are invisible to our physical eyes, yet they are there. What you want done is your desire. Now say what you want done - example, 'In the name of Jesus, I bind every foul spirit that is working against me and destroy their plans'. Then believe that what you've just said is done, and it will be done - God will take care of it for you. If it is sickness or disease, tell it what you want it to do, eg, 'Sickness or disease, die and disappear right now in Jesus name!' and it will be done for you as you believe. Your faith determines the result you will get. What you believed happened when you prayed or gave that command determines the outcome or result you will get.

I will tell you more in my next posting. God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Time Element in Faith

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! There is an element of time involved in the principle of faith. Misunderstanding this important element will cause a failure of faith. The Bible says, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1). When should one take the step of faith? (Now!) Paul said, "Now faith is . . . the evidence of things not seen". When you are standing by faith, what you're believing God for is neither seen nor felt. You're just standing in faith for it - calling those things which be not as though they were. If you've asked God for a car, by faith you say, 'I believe that I have my car now.' This is neither pretence nor a lie. You really must believe this way. You don't have to see it first or feel it before you believe it. In fact, we do not need to look for any sign or hear a voice to know our prayers are heard. Once we pray, God wants us to believe that the need is met NOW WHE...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...