Skip to main content

The Believers' Authority 13

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom! Whether you're praying or exercising authority or simply speaking, there is a standard spiritual procedure on how to do it by faith.

Jesus, in Mark 11: 23-24 says, "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them" (Mark 11:24). What God requires of you when you pray is to believe that what you asked for you have recieved, WHEN YOU PRAYED. The same thing is expected of you when YOU exercise authority. Consider the thing done as you've commanded. If you don't do it this way, you will wait all your life for a result that will never come just because you wanted to use a physical manifestation of what you asked for to judge IF your prayer is answered.

Notice what the Bible says at every angle, and please try and understand it.

Hebrews 11: 6
6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

You can successfully please God and get results only when YOU live by faith.

I'll share a few faith adventures with you in my next posting. Very exciting adventures! God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

.::Steps To Receiving The Holy Ghost Baptism Now::.

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola A man wrote my boss, Revd (Dr.) I.K.U. Ibeneme, in 1990 from Calabar. He was a staff of Nigeria Prisons Service. He desired to be filled with the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking with other tongues. Dr. Ibeneme passed the letter unto me to attend to. He knew since 1985 that this is my area of interest. I took up the assignment and dealt with it. When the man followed the same steps I am about to give you, the Holy Ghost fell upon him, he fell down and began to speak in tongues for the next two hours! Jesus is the One who baptizes with the Holy Ghost and fire up till now. I will show you few instances in the Bible where people experienced the Holy Ghost baptism with the evidence of speaking in tongues: Acts 2:4 4 And THEY WERE ALL FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST, AND BEGAN TO SPEAK WITH OTHER TONGUES, AS THE SPIRIT GAVE THEM UTTERANCE. Acts 10:37-46 37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began ...