Skip to main content

The Believers' Authority: My Adventures 2

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom! Great day to you. Hope you've been good in every sense of the word.

Walking with God is not so much above what I've been talking about all these time I've been talking about the Believers' Authority. There are just a few more things that'll complete the picture, such as: hearing from God and following His instruction per time, one day at a time, doing His will.

I bought a glass bottle of Olive Oil a number of years ago. On my way home the neck of the bottle got broken. So I bought a plastic bottle to transfer it into. As I began to pour the oil into the new bottle, a bit of the oil spilled on to my finger and the power of God flowed from there all over me. Suddenly I strongly felt like going to see an elderly man of God with the oil.

When I got to his house, he exclaimed, 'You're the son of your Father!' I told him that I was led to come and pray with him. He said he was seriously thinking about me when I showed up.

I asked him to stand up, anointed him with the oil and the power of God came into strong manifestation!

Then I prayed and made some decrees over him. Few weeks later, he told me how discouraged he had been untill I showed up that day. He was at the verge of packing his bags and leaving the ministry due to financial pressures and other issues that cropped up on him. But as soon as I did those things to him, all discouragements left him, and from that day people would just come to give him money. He was divinely provided for. What a privilege I enjoyed that day. Glory be to God for ever!

Those who walked with God had fellowship with Him, recieved instructions from Him and carried them out. That's basic, okay? Go and do likewise. God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Soldier Gone To Headquaters

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! A senior friend just went home to be with the Lord, PASTOR PATRICK EZEKUDE OBAZE. He was aged 78 years old. I got to know him in 1985 after I became a part of the Faith Clinic which was founded by Rev. (Dr.) I.K.U. Ibeneme of blessed memory. Uncle 'Bobo' Obaze, as was fondly called by Dr. Ibeneme, was one of the numerous workers that the Faith Clinic had in those days in the mid-80s. All the workers came from different churches and ministries, and were of various ages and giftings. In spite of his age, He was simple and humble. He was easy to get along with, and very kind. He loved Jesus and was as excited about Him as anyone of us was who were much younger than he was. Like other workers of the ministry he was involved in deliverance ministrations. He often traveled with Dr. Ibeneme for outside ministrations. He also had a special love to minister the Holy Ghost baptism. He had great success in this area of ministry. I know it because I was a...

Time Element in Faith

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! There is an element of time involved in the principle of faith. Misunderstanding this important element will cause a failure of faith. The Bible says, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1). When should one take the step of faith? (Now!) Paul said, "Now faith is . . . the evidence of things not seen". When you are standing by faith, what you're believing God for is neither seen nor felt. You're just standing in faith for it - calling those things which be not as though they were. If you've asked God for a car, by faith you say, 'I believe that I have my car now.' This is neither pretence nor a lie. You really must believe this way. You don't have to see it first or feel it before you believe it. In fact, we do not need to look for any sign or hear a voice to know our prayers are heard. Once we pray, God wants us to believe that the need is met NOW WHE...

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...