Skip to main content

Nigeria is 49


By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

"Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people" (Proverbs 14:34).

Shalom! We mark our 49th year of Independence today in Nigeria.

We have passed through so many murky waters in all these years and we have God to thank for the continual existence of our Nation Nigeria.

We are of age now and not a baby nation. I pray the real wisdom that goes with age will now come to play in our nation in the name of Jesus; that the righteousness of God will now be entrenched in our sit of power at every level; that we will now begin to see real progress and development in every area of human endeavor of Nigeria; that all our leaders will use their offices well to take us to a safe haven where peace is known and God is glorified in our country NIGERIA.

God bless the Federal Republic of NIGERIA! Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

Hope, And Then Have Faith in God!

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! There is a clear difference between hope and faith. Hope cannot achieve anything without faith, and faith has nothing to recieve without hope. Hope expects and faith recieves. One of hope's definition is 'eager yearning'. Hope dreams and will keep you smiling, but achieve nothing more than that. Hope is a picture of the things you want to have. Faith, on the other hand, does not expect anything. It is a reciever. Faith takes the unrealities of hope and brings them into the realm of reality. "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11: 1). It's just as if hope has been there waiting and achieving nothing untill faith arrived and grabbed hope and bring into reality what hope dreamt about. Now listen up, faith doesn't just come. Faith is produced through the knowledge of the Word of God that you've repeatedly heard (Romans 10: 17). Many times you don't have to hear God...