Skip to main content

Close to Glory 2010 (Ministry Update)

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom! The theme of my ministry for 2010 is Close to Glory! Of course, we will be close to glory because for one thing Jesus may come back for us next year, if by the end of this year He hasn't come. This does not mean that I am predicting that Jesus will come next year. No, I just want us to be conscious of the fact that He will appear without a particular prior notice.

On the other hand we are going to see greater manifestation of the power of the Holy Spirit in our meetings. The Bible says, "The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts" (Haggai 2: 9). In a normal course of things, the scale of the manifestation of the power of the Holy Spirit should be increasing on a daily basis untill the very last day. But due to human nature and decisions, the scale has been going up and down since inception, and that's changing!

Our programmes will be a lot more impact-full. You don't want to miss such meetings for anything whatsoever. The Word of the Lord, as usual will be direct. The gifts of the Spirit will be more in manifestation too. The anointing, oh mine, will be a lot more profound also.

The reason for this? We're digging deeper than we ever did before into God's spiritual things - His Word and prayer. His Word to saturate us, prayer to get us more immersed into the things of the Holy Spirit, and separation more into the things of God other than the things of this world. (Not getting too entangled with worldly affairs), yet keeping the faith and responsibility to the people who are important to us by not neglecting them.

Are you with me there?

Let's prepare to meet the Lord so that when He comes we will be found truly waiting for Him the way He expects.

Heaven and hell are real places. The coming of Jesus will finalise a lot of things. Whatever decision you need to make before He comes will become an established one, because one way or the other, your indecision will turn out to be your decision. Make sure that your portion in the affair will be good. The Apostle John puts it this way, "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope purifies himself, even as He is pure" (1 John 3: 2-3).

Let's do just that, ok?

Till next posting, God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

The Holy Spirit Moves 4

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! The works of the Holy Spirit varies, no one knows it all. But it's so exciting when one finds out about them. I was part of the Faith Clinic team that travelled with Dr. I. K. U. Ibeneme to minister at a campmeeting, December 1985. It was a deliverance session with the church on the outskirt of Lagos State. Our method of ministry was to ask individuals what problem they have, and we minister accordingly. After I had prayed with several people, it came to the turn of a brother. I went thru the normal process of our ministration and he stuttered and said, 'I am a stammerer'. I was flabbergasted because at that moment I didn't know what to do. But I just said, 'In Jesus' name, I plead the blood. Be healed!' and I took off to another place. During the testimony time, the brother said in very clear words, 'You know me. . . ' and the place became wild with excitement and shouts of 'Hallelujah!' rended the air!...