Skip to main content

Dynamic Scriptures 10

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom! What you believe when you pray and afterwards matter. What you believe determines whether or not you ever get hold of what you desired of God.

Whenever you pray and ask God for anything, God wants you to believe that you have recieved whatever it is you asked for. If you asked God for a cat, believe you have recieved the cat and you will get it.

Notice He didn't say you should believe that God is going to bring it, but that you have received it, and you have it now by faith. This is when results come. But if after praying, and you didn't see any difference, you then say, 'I don't think my prayer is answered', you have just aborted your own prayer.

As soon as Jesus cursed the fig tree, He turned around and went His own way. He didn't bother to wait and see whether any change has occurred, "And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it" (Mark 11:14).

You can kill any sickness and disease this same way. Command the sickness or disease to die off your body in Jesus name and consider it done! Then watch yourself that you don't say anything contrary to what you wanted (desired) and had commanded.

It doesn't really matter what stage the disease has reached. You may still be feeling pain or as if your command didn't work. IT WORKED, AND IT'S WORKING. At least when you suffered from headache and pain, and you used paracetamol or panadol, you didn't get sudden relief. It took awhile for you to feel better. Your prayer worked. Wait for the result that is forthcoming. It doesn't matter what the doctors said about the disease. They may have done their best and have lost hope. Don't consider that, but consider the promise that Jesus gave us in John 14: 14, "If you ask anything in my name, I will do it." Consider only Jesus' promise at this point.

For Abraham to have Isaac, he had to stop considering his old, worn-out body. He considered only God's promise to him. He accepted calling himself 'a father of many nations' (Abraham) even when his wife of over 40years is yet to conceive since God gave him the word of promise (Read Romans 4: 13-25). I will advice that you go over this lesson today many times over untill you understand it. It is a matter of life - your life.

See you next time. God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

.::Steps To Receiving The Holy Ghost Baptism Now::.

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola A man wrote my boss, Revd (Dr.) I.K.U. Ibeneme, in 1990 from Calabar. He was a staff of Nigeria Prisons Service. He desired to be filled with the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking with other tongues. Dr. Ibeneme passed the letter unto me to attend to. He knew since 1985 that this is my area of interest. I took up the assignment and dealt with it. When the man followed the same steps I am about to give you, the Holy Ghost fell upon him, he fell down and began to speak in tongues for the next two hours! Jesus is the One who baptizes with the Holy Ghost and fire up till now. I will show you few instances in the Bible where people experienced the Holy Ghost baptism with the evidence of speaking in tongues: Acts 2:4 4 And THEY WERE ALL FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST, AND BEGAN TO SPEAK WITH OTHER TONGUES, AS THE SPIRIT GAVE THEM UTTERANCE. Acts 10:37-46 37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began ...