Skip to main content

The Latter House Glory

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom!

Haggai 2: 9
9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.

God was actually talking about the temple been re-built unto His name in Jerusalem. He said the glory of this latter house shall be greater than the former.

But this is also describing God's programme for the Church. By the time Jesus return for His Church, she will be in that place where the power of the Holy Spirit will be in the most glorious manifestation. God planned to leave the best till last. This is why He said the glory of the latter house will be greater than of the former.

The Church launched out in great power in Acts 2, and that power has been on the increase ever since, even though it seemed to wane sometime when God's people gets distracted with sin and several other earthly things. We thank God for His mercy and loving-kindness. He is still redirecting His people to do the right things that will take us to the most glorious hour of the Church.

This is how you can be a part of this move of God:

1. Be a dedicated Christian with all your godly values in place.

2. Spend adequate time in the Word and practice it.

3. Find out God's will for your life and do it.

4. Create time to fellowship with God and spend good time praying in the Holy Spirit.

5. Always respond positively to all instructions from the Spirit of God.

6. Work in unity with other Christians.

God bless.

Next week, November 19th & 20th, I will be holding a Holy Spirit Seminar with the J. O. Y. Fellowship of the St. Annes Anglican Church at Molete, Ibadan. If you can make it, BE THERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

The Holy Spirit Moves 4

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! The works of the Holy Spirit varies, no one knows it all. But it's so exciting when one finds out about them. I was part of the Faith Clinic team that travelled with Dr. I. K. U. Ibeneme to minister at a campmeeting, December 1985. It was a deliverance session with the church on the outskirt of Lagos State. Our method of ministry was to ask individuals what problem they have, and we minister accordingly. After I had prayed with several people, it came to the turn of a brother. I went thru the normal process of our ministration and he stuttered and said, 'I am a stammerer'. I was flabbergasted because at that moment I didn't know what to do. But I just said, 'In Jesus' name, I plead the blood. Be healed!' and I took off to another place. During the testimony time, the brother said in very clear words, 'You know me. . . ' and the place became wild with excitement and shouts of 'Hallelujah!' rended the air!...