Skip to main content

Lessons From The Book Of Chronicles 10

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom! May God give us leaders that will execute judgement and justice. Did I hear you say, 'Amen!' I do hope you did.

One of the key factors that made Denmark the least corrupt nation in the world is because of the kind of people they've had as their leaders. It's not that they don't have corruption in their system, but compared with all other nations their level of corruption is the least. What caught my attention on this issue is what the Bible says about the second king of Israel, King David:

1 Chronicles 18: 14
14 So David reigned over all Israel, and executed judgment and justice among all his people.

From both observation and experience, I've learnt that laws have to be enforced with true justice for us to have any kind of development in this corrupt and chaotic world. People shouldn't be without restraint. Imagine that, the least corrupt country in the world still have a bit of corruption in it. So what is corruption? The word corrupt means 'willing to act dishonestly in return for money, etc' ; 'evil and immoral'.

When a personal computer is said to have corrupted files, it means something bad has happened to the file or it is infected with a computer virus. So either delete the file or you get a powerful enough anti-virus software to clean it up. And may God help you if your anti-virus is also corrupted. If that be the case, you will have to format your PC. Which means all important files will be lost.

This is one of the reasons why things don't work out well in this world - corruption. Once there's an honest repentance from wrong doing by any corrupt leader, and he's still able to keep his office, he will begin to clean up his country's system right from the top and that nation will start enjoying real development.

May God give us real leaders who are righteous and are godly in every good sense of the word in Jesus name. Amen!

Till next posting, God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

The Holy Spirit Moves 4

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! The works of the Holy Spirit varies, no one knows it all. But it's so exciting when one finds out about them. I was part of the Faith Clinic team that travelled with Dr. I. K. U. Ibeneme to minister at a campmeeting, December 1985. It was a deliverance session with the church on the outskirt of Lagos State. Our method of ministry was to ask individuals what problem they have, and we minister accordingly. After I had prayed with several people, it came to the turn of a brother. I went thru the normal process of our ministration and he stuttered and said, 'I am a stammerer'. I was flabbergasted because at that moment I didn't know what to do. But I just said, 'In Jesus' name, I plead the blood. Be healed!' and I took off to another place. During the testimony time, the brother said in very clear words, 'You know me. . . ' and the place became wild with excitement and shouts of 'Hallelujah!' rended the air!...