Skip to main content

Lessons From The Books Of Chronicles 13

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom! The Queen of Sheba visited with King Solomon, and after observing all that went on in his kingdom, among other things, she said, "Happy are thy men, and happy are these thy servants, which stand continually before thee, and hear thy wisdom" (2 Chronicles 9:7). These stood out to her in the midst of so much wealth.

We know a lot of stupendously rich people with a lot of disgruntled servants. What this mean is that these rich people do not care for those that are serving them. Sadly, these same things are seeing with some Christians, and even some men of God. They don't care for their staff members.

Recently, I visited with one of my partners and he told me what he saw at the Kenneth Copeland Ministries; staff members recieved first-class treatment from their boss and the ministry so much so a security guard said, 'No one wants to leave here.' I don't know any servant that would desire to leave a place where he's serving and is been treated like a king by his master in every good way.

While my friend was there for the annual conference, he noted that the place reserved for the use of the members of staff of KCM for meals had everything first class. This is the way it should be.

Jesus made all believers His joint-heirs, raised together with Him, and made to sit together with Him in heavenly places.

I know a family in Ibadan here. Untill I was told by a relation of theirs, I didn't know that the lady with a baby in their house was their housemaid. They eat together on their dining table. She was also sent to school by this family. May God bless them.

There must be a difference between the way a believer treats people and the way an unbeliever does it. Think about it.

Till next posting, God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

The Holy Spirit Moves 4

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! The works of the Holy Spirit varies, no one knows it all. But it's so exciting when one finds out about them. I was part of the Faith Clinic team that travelled with Dr. I. K. U. Ibeneme to minister at a campmeeting, December 1985. It was a deliverance session with the church on the outskirt of Lagos State. Our method of ministry was to ask individuals what problem they have, and we minister accordingly. After I had prayed with several people, it came to the turn of a brother. I went thru the normal process of our ministration and he stuttered and said, 'I am a stammerer'. I was flabbergasted because at that moment I didn't know what to do. But I just said, 'In Jesus' name, I plead the blood. Be healed!' and I took off to another place. During the testimony time, the brother said in very clear words, 'You know me. . . ' and the place became wild with excitement and shouts of 'Hallelujah!' rended the air!...