Skip to main content

Authority CODE 101

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom! God gave to us a kind of authority that enables us to bind and to loose. Jesus puts it this way, "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven" (Matthew 16:19). The word 'bind' here also mean 'forbid', and 'loose' also mean permit' or 'allow'. Whatever we decide is what God will back-up with us.

Using Jesus' words, He said, "Whatsoever YOU shall bind ..." and "Whatsoever YOU shall loose ...". Interpretation: Anything that YOU restrict on earth shall be restricted in heaven. Anything YOU place no restriction on earth, will be allowed by heaven to remain free. Most times when we talk about Binding and Loosening, Christians usually think about it in terms of devils and demons. But Jesus said, 'Whatsoever'. Anything.

Anything you allow in your life will not be dealt with by God. But if you refuse anything in your life, God will join you to get rid of it.

Heaven will accept whatever you accept, and reject with you whatever you reject in your life.

Sometimes ago I found out that I had escema on my body. I've battled with this skin condition for years. It would go and then come back untill I made up my mind to deal with it last year and be rid of it. I rejected it everyway possible: by faith, more cleanliness and drugs. It was an all-out war and I won! Away with it! Glory be to God!

Till next posting, God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

Hope, And Then Have Faith in God!

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! There is a clear difference between hope and faith. Hope cannot achieve anything without faith, and faith has nothing to recieve without hope. Hope expects and faith recieves. One of hope's definition is 'eager yearning'. Hope dreams and will keep you smiling, but achieve nothing more than that. Hope is a picture of the things you want to have. Faith, on the other hand, does not expect anything. It is a reciever. Faith takes the unrealities of hope and brings them into the realm of reality. "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11: 1). It's just as if hope has been there waiting and achieving nothing untill faith arrived and grabbed hope and bring into reality what hope dreamt about. Now listen up, faith doesn't just come. Faith is produced through the knowledge of the Word of God that you've repeatedly heard (Romans 10: 17). Many times you don't have to hear God...