Skip to main content

Authority CODE 101

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom! During the raining season of 1990, I was taking the Bible Study Fellowship of the Faith Clinic Nigeria on a series of teachings on Ministry Gifts, every Thursday evening. When the rain started, it came on the zinc roof, disturbing us with a great din. This continued for several weeks.

One Thursday, I got fed up with the whole thing. There was no P. A. System, so I was talking at the top of my voice to the people. On that day, I determined that it was time to deal with the rain. I taught them how to pray the prayer of faith to deal with the rain based on Mark 11: 24.

So we prayed that from the next Thursday till we move to our permanent site the rain should not disturb us again, and we believed that our prayer was answered.

From the next Thursday the rain did not disturb us till we move to our own land. The rain would either start and stop before the Bible Study began or start after we shared the benediction. It worked!

This is exactly the kind of thing Jesus talked about when He spoke to Peter in Matthew 16, "... whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven" (Matthew 16:19).

Remember that whatsoever means anything and it applies to both spiritual and physical things. Don't you forget it.

Till next posting, God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Element in Faith

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! There is an element of time involved in the principle of faith. Misunderstanding this important element will cause a failure of faith. The Bible says, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1). When should one take the step of faith? (Now!) Paul said, "Now faith is . . . the evidence of things not seen". When you are standing by faith, what you're believing God for is neither seen nor felt. You're just standing in faith for it - calling those things which be not as though they were. If you've asked God for a car, by faith you say, 'I believe that I have my car now.' This is neither pretence nor a lie. You really must believe this way. You don't have to see it first or feel it before you believe it. In fact, we do not need to look for any sign or hear a voice to know our prayers are heard. Once we pray, God wants us to believe that the need is met NOW WHE...

A Soldier Gone To Headquaters

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! A senior friend just went home to be with the Lord, PASTOR PATRICK EZEKUDE OBAZE. He was aged 78 years old. I got to know him in 1985 after I became a part of the Faith Clinic which was founded by Rev. (Dr.) I.K.U. Ibeneme of blessed memory. Uncle 'Bobo' Obaze, as was fondly called by Dr. Ibeneme, was one of the numerous workers that the Faith Clinic had in those days in the mid-80s. All the workers came from different churches and ministries, and were of various ages and giftings. In spite of his age, He was simple and humble. He was easy to get along with, and very kind. He loved Jesus and was as excited about Him as anyone of us was who were much younger than he was. Like other workers of the ministry he was involved in deliverance ministrations. He often traveled with Dr. Ibeneme for outside ministrations. He also had a special love to minister the Holy Ghost baptism. He had great success in this area of ministry. I know it because I was a...

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...