Skip to main content

The Devil and the World

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom! We are not animals nor are we descendants of monkeys. God made us in His very own image. After creating man, He gave him dominion over all of the earth and every living creature on it. We are not higher animals. We are not animals in any way, form or fashion at all. We are humans.

A school of thought believe that we evolved from monkeys. I have wondered since if ever any other monkey had changed to a man since that theory was concocted or compounded. You will hear a scientist saying that a particular something-taurus existed 5million years ago. But life on earth have not even being or existed for up to seven thousand years yet.

The existence of man on earth, the existence of animals, birds, fish and all vegetation on earth is not up to seven thousand years yet. There was no form of life on earth before all these things were created. Check your Bible very well. The earth that existed before the Genesis' biblical account of creation had no light, no stars, no moon, no sun, no land, and no vegetation whatsoever untill just over six thousand years ago. [Think about this.]

According to the Bible, there were human beings on earth when the devil came into this world. The Bible says that the Devil and all his angels were sent out of heaven, and they have come to the earth with vengeance, knowing that he has a short time (Revelations 12: 12).

Till next posting, God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Time Element in Faith

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! There is an element of time involved in the principle of faith. Misunderstanding this important element will cause a failure of faith. The Bible says, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1). When should one take the step of faith? (Now!) Paul said, "Now faith is . . . the evidence of things not seen". When you are standing by faith, what you're believing God for is neither seen nor felt. You're just standing in faith for it - calling those things which be not as though they were. If you've asked God for a car, by faith you say, 'I believe that I have my car now.' This is neither pretence nor a lie. You really must believe this way. You don't have to see it first or feel it before you believe it. In fact, we do not need to look for any sign or hear a voice to know our prayers are heard. Once we pray, God wants us to believe that the need is met NOW WHE...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...