Skip to main content

Authority CODE 101

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom! Faith is required in order to have an effective exercise of our God-given authority. Faith is a must.

Faith must be mixed with the use and exercise of our authority. Joshua spoke to both the sun and the moon to stand still till the battle against Ai was won.

Jesus said to the fig tree, "No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever" (Mark 11: 14). The fig tree died and withered from its roots.

Sometime in deliverance ministration, when we found out that an evil spirit has almost a total control over a person, we would say, "Let there be a separation between the human spirit and the ruling evil spirit in this person" and it happened immediately. We did that so that we could speak to the real person about giving his life totally to Jesus. Once that is done, it became easier to get the person delivered.

And how did we get people delivered? We obeyed Jesus' instruction, "In my name shall they cast out demons" (Mark 16: 18).

With our authority we can destroy satanic strongholds built against us. The Apostle Paul says, "(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds" (2 Corinthians 10:4). You are authorised of God to pull down all strongholds built against your life. If you found any kind of growth on or in your body, using your own words, you can destroy it by telling it to do what you want. Remember Mark 11: 23.

Till next posting, God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

The Holy Spirit Moves 4

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! The works of the Holy Spirit varies, no one knows it all. But it's so exciting when one finds out about them. I was part of the Faith Clinic team that travelled with Dr. I. K. U. Ibeneme to minister at a campmeeting, December 1985. It was a deliverance session with the church on the outskirt of Lagos State. Our method of ministry was to ask individuals what problem they have, and we minister accordingly. After I had prayed with several people, it came to the turn of a brother. I went thru the normal process of our ministration and he stuttered and said, 'I am a stammerer'. I was flabbergasted because at that moment I didn't know what to do. But I just said, 'In Jesus' name, I plead the blood. Be healed!' and I took off to another place. During the testimony time, the brother said in very clear words, 'You know me. . . ' and the place became wild with excitement and shouts of 'Hallelujah!' rended the air!...