Skip to main content

The Holy Spirit #7

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Shalom! One man of God spent a great deal of time meditating on some of the Bible passages I've been using to teach on the Holy Spirit, when suddenly he began to recieve the rhema on them.

He shouted, 'God lives in me now! His legs are in my legs, His arms are in my arms, as I walk, He walks, His head is in my head!' You would have thought he's gone crazy, and he was like you would be when you recieve such rhema.

Everything that man of God said about the Holy Spirit is true about every child of God. When it comes to divine manifestation, there are times when you will feel as if the Holy Spirit had just walked into your body. But it's just a demonstration of His presence. He lives in you.

When you get to that place in your walk with God where you are totally aware of His presence in your life, you will no longer depend on your feelings to determine whether or not the Holy Spirit is with you. You will always know.

We've been taught to invite God into our situations. But the truth is that God is always with us, even in our situations. We only need to apply His Word for necessary results.

Wherever you are is where God is. Couple this up with rhema of faith will cause a supernatural explosion. Imagine having this rhema on the Holy Spirit with the one on faith. Walking on water would be like a small feat! The power of the Holy Spirit flowing through your veins, and faith overflowing from your heart will be extremely difficult for the devil to handle.

Jesus casually turned water into wine, and also casually walked on water because He was full of two things: 1. Full of the Spirit, and, 2. Full of faith. Go and do likewise!

Till next posting, God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

The Holy Spirit Moves 4

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! The works of the Holy Spirit varies, no one knows it all. But it's so exciting when one finds out about them. I was part of the Faith Clinic team that travelled with Dr. I. K. U. Ibeneme to minister at a campmeeting, December 1985. It was a deliverance session with the church on the outskirt of Lagos State. Our method of ministry was to ask individuals what problem they have, and we minister accordingly. After I had prayed with several people, it came to the turn of a brother. I went thru the normal process of our ministration and he stuttered and said, 'I am a stammerer'. I was flabbergasted because at that moment I didn't know what to do. But I just said, 'In Jesus' name, I plead the blood. Be healed!' and I took off to another place. During the testimony time, the brother said in very clear words, 'You know me. . . ' and the place became wild with excitement and shouts of 'Hallelujah!' rended the air!...