Skip to main content

All Consuming Desire #6

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Jesus said, "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire,
when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them"
(Mark 11:24). And the apostle Paul said, "... God, who quickeneth the
dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were"
(Romans 4:17).

When you're taking the faith stand you behave like God and call things
which be not as though they were. A crippled person will call himself
healed. The same thing, a person with any other kind of disease. He
will say so because that's what he believes! The moment you ask God
for it, believe that He has done it for you - DONE! And that's what
you are to confess: God has done it and I have now (whatever it may
be). Praise God and thank Him.

Understand that faith and anxiety cannot co-exist, fear, unbelief and
faith cannot work together at all. Paul puts it this way, "Be careful
for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with
thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God" (Philippians
4:6). Be careful for nothing means, Do not worry or fret about
anything. This is divine order.

You must keep this in mind. Notice that Paul, by the Spirit of God,
said we're to make our requests known by prayer, supplication and
THANKSGIVING. He meant that if you're going to pray do away with
anxiety. The whole process of prayer till thanksgiving is a faith one.
You will thank God for the result before you will get to see it. It
means that God answers the prayer based on your act of faith, not just
because you pray, but because you prayed in faith: Believing that you
recieve the answer to your prayer the moment you pray with
thanksgiving.

For this person who prayed is not waiting for God to do something, but
by faith he considers the matter a done-deal! This is the faith that
brings result.

I will throw more light on this in the next post. God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

The Holy Spirit Moves 4

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! The works of the Holy Spirit varies, no one knows it all. But it's so exciting when one finds out about them. I was part of the Faith Clinic team that travelled with Dr. I. K. U. Ibeneme to minister at a campmeeting, December 1985. It was a deliverance session with the church on the outskirt of Lagos State. Our method of ministry was to ask individuals what problem they have, and we minister accordingly. After I had prayed with several people, it came to the turn of a brother. I went thru the normal process of our ministration and he stuttered and said, 'I am a stammerer'. I was flabbergasted because at that moment I didn't know what to do. But I just said, 'In Jesus' name, I plead the blood. Be healed!' and I took off to another place. During the testimony time, the brother said in very clear words, 'You know me. . . ' and the place became wild with excitement and shouts of 'Hallelujah!' rended the air!...