Skip to main content

No Limits (Part One)

by Revd 'Remi Tejumola

Happy New Year to you my dear friends. I pray that you will experience the very best of both worlds, heaven and earth, in this year 2013 in the name of Jesus! 

The teaching I have for you today is significant and important. You need to pay a close attention to it. It's a practical way towards enjoying the best this year in your life. So let's get into it right away:

The Bible says, "And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them" (Mark 11:22-24).

What Jesus said here in this passage clearly shows me that God has placed no limit to what we can ask and believe Him for, both spiritually, materially and physically.

Now a lot of people believe differently. Please understand that to take a stand on a word like this, it has to be taken alone with the boldness of faith. Most people have been taught that God will only do what is in His will for us and not what we want for ourselves. But this is erroneous!

Look at what Jesus clearly said in the 24th verse, "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." In other words 'Anything you really want to have from God is possible by praying in faith!' You need to get to the place where you're well convinced that Jesus actually meant exactly what He said in this Word. As long as you are doubtful of it, it won't work for you. You have to be fully persuaded about it. Every iota of doubt must be eliminated from your heart. Please go over every word spoken by the Lord in our text carefully and closely untill you are fully convinced. Don't rush it.

Here's a fact of life: We all have needs and wants. God knows that we have them and He has made provisions to have these things met. We have detailed information about certain needs having been provided for by the Almighty God for us in the Bible, and we have other provisions in His Word that gives us the means by which our wants and desires could be met through the avenue of faith.

These and several ones are going to be treated in this series. Just make sure that you do not miss anyone. Till next update, God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

The Holy Spirit Moves 4

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! The works of the Holy Spirit varies, no one knows it all. But it's so exciting when one finds out about them. I was part of the Faith Clinic team that travelled with Dr. I. K. U. Ibeneme to minister at a campmeeting, December 1985. It was a deliverance session with the church on the outskirt of Lagos State. Our method of ministry was to ask individuals what problem they have, and we minister accordingly. After I had prayed with several people, it came to the turn of a brother. I went thru the normal process of our ministration and he stuttered and said, 'I am a stammerer'. I was flabbergasted because at that moment I didn't know what to do. But I just said, 'In Jesus' name, I plead the blood. Be healed!' and I took off to another place. During the testimony time, the brother said in very clear words, 'You know me. . . ' and the place became wild with excitement and shouts of 'Hallelujah!' rended the air!...