Skip to main content

The Word

 #The_Word 

By Apostle Oluremi Olakunle Tejumola


God is the One speaking in His Word. You better listen. He loves you, not withstanding. But He cannot live your life for you. Your attitude to whatever God says in His Word matters and stop thinking, "God understands."


He does understand that you are working yourself towards hell, while God's Word instructs you to change your ways and repent!


Read what Jesus says closely:


Matthew 7:21-27 KJV

21 NOT EVERY ONE that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but HE THAT DOETH THE WILL of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not PROPHESIED in thy name? and in thy name have CAST OUT DEVILS? and in thy name DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I NEVER KNEW YOU: depart from me, YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which BUILT HIS HOUSE UPON A ROCK: 

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; AND IT FELL NOT: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, AND DOETH THEM NOT, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which BUILT HIS HOUSE UPON THE SAND:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; AND IT FELL: and great was the fall of it.


Trials of life is bound to come against all our lives. Though the trials are NOT SENT by God. The devil sent them, but those who KEEPS the Word of God will definitely survive the storms!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith's Place

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! God's face always shine with pleasure when He finds people who took Him at His Word - those who live by faith. Hebrews 11: 5-6 5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. God is always excited when His people exercises faith in Him by taking Him at His Word. During Jesus earthly ministry, He displayed His joy each time He found such people: Luke 7: 7-9 7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. ...

Greetings

Hi there, friend! A happy new month to you. Usually, I greet my friends or acquaintances this way, "H.appy New Year" even if the last time I saw them was just a week ago. Just a funny greeting. The exciting ministry times still continues. I have just ended a whole month ministry time with the Believers' Fellowship in Ibadan here. So many people were blessed during the course of the meeting. I don't have pictures here because I misplaced my digi-cam. My Holy Ghost Miracle Service is now what we are preparing for between now and October. It's going to be a two-day event, three services - two evenings and one morning Life Seminar. We are preparing to use a church's venue here in Ibadan. I lost my mother-in-law just two days ago and she's going to be buried next week Saturday. Her own mum is still alive. She was a good mother to all her children, including me. So we plan to give her a beffiting funeral at Owo Town, Ondo State. A friend sent me an e-mail and I ...

The Holy Spirit Moves 4

By Revd 'Remi Tejumola Shalom! The works of the Holy Spirit varies, no one knows it all. But it's so exciting when one finds out about them. I was part of the Faith Clinic team that travelled with Dr. I. K. U. Ibeneme to minister at a campmeeting, December 1985. It was a deliverance session with the church on the outskirt of Lagos State. Our method of ministry was to ask individuals what problem they have, and we minister accordingly. After I had prayed with several people, it came to the turn of a brother. I went thru the normal process of our ministration and he stuttered and said, 'I am a stammerer'. I was flabbergasted because at that moment I didn't know what to do. But I just said, 'In Jesus' name, I plead the blood. Be healed!' and I took off to another place. During the testimony time, the brother said in very clear words, 'You know me. . . ' and the place became wild with excitement and shouts of 'Hallelujah!' rended the air!...